It is our dedicated team of dive staff that creates the friendly and relaxed atmosphere for which Oonas Dive Club is renowned. Here is an insight into the members of our team.
- Dive Qualification: PADI OWSI
- Dived Where: Red Sea, Turkey, Spain, Italy
- Favourite Red Sea Diving Experience: Being overtaken on Woodhouse reef by a Thresher Shark
- Funniest/Embarrassing Moment: MIsidentifying tuna as sharks, forgetting that snorkels don't work at five meters, and calling a diver 'Steve' for his entire holiday...only to discover on his last day in Sharm that his name was Michael.
- Most Likely to .......: Give the mother-of-all thirty-minute dive briefings, and then jump on a completely different dive site to the one described.
- Dive Qualification: PADI MSDT
- Dived Where: Red Sea, Caribbean, Maldives, Indonesia, Sudan
- Favourite Red Sea Diving Experience: Close encounter of the Whale Shark kind. so close we were eyeball to eyeball
- Funniest/Embarrassing Moment: There are many, and she can be bribed to reveal them over a glass of wine or three.
- Most Likely to .......: see the best stuff when she doesn't have a camera in her hand.
- Dive Qualification: PADI Staff Instructor
- Dived Where: Red Sea, Caribbean, Maldives, Indonesia, UK
- Favourite Red Sea Diving Experience: Spending well over an hour interacting with dolphins, if the air had lasted longer I would have stayed there longer.
- Most Embarrassing Diving Moment: falling off the back of the boat to check the current 200 meters from the reef without a mask, it doesn’t work.
- Most Likely to .......: be dressed up in a Sexy Santa outfit at Christmas Eve party!