1. The cost of equipment hire is only included in quoted prices during a PADI course. On all other days diving, full equipment hire is 30 euros per day or individual items can be hired separately.
2. It is recommended that you arrange appropriate insurance cover for your diving and holiday activities and that you bring a copy of your policy with you on holiday.
3. Anyone completing a PADI Course will be required to complete this medical questionnaire. Any ‘YES’ answers will need a doctor to sign the ‘Fit to Dive’ declaration on the second page.
4. Anyone who has not dived for a while may be required to complete a Scuba Review before diving from one of our boats.
5. For Open Water Divers, we strongly recommend that if you wish to get the best out of your Red Sea diving experience, you should consider completing the Advanced Open Water Course. The course will provide you with a great opportunity to enhance your diving skills under the supervision of one of our instructors and prepare you to visit interesting dive sites that you might not be able to dive due to restrictions of depth and experience. For Open Water Divers we cannot guarantee that we will always have boats going to locations that are suitable for that level of qualification. If you wish to visit Ras Mohammed National Park and/or the Strait of Tiran you must be Advanced Open Water or hire a Private Guide to dive with you.